4 Days / 3 Nights
Price includes all credit card transaction fees and taxes
Active, Hiking, Camping and Adventure
3900 – 4900m/ 12795 – 16076f
Daily Departures minimum 2 people
(B) Brakfast / (L) Lunch / (D) Dinner
May – November
Day 1: Cusco - Mallma - Singrena Cocha (L) (D)
• Our journey starts early in the morning by heading towards Mallma (3900/12795f), a town situated southeast of Cusco, where we will meet the rest of the team.
• During our bus ride we will pass several little Andean farms and we will enjoy the nice view.
• In Mallma we will start hiking for approximately two hours towards our campsite at the shore of the Singrena Cocha lagoon (4200m/13780f).
Day 2: Singrena Cocha – Tarapata Pass – Añasñiyucpampa (B) (L) (D)
• The sunrise over the Cordillera Vilcanota is spectacular and offers a beautiful view of the glaciers and the lagoons around us.
• Although we are high up in the Andes, the region offers a great variety of flowers and plants, such as the Andean Cactus.
• Furthermore this area is the home of the camelid, the Chinchillin, the condor and the puma. After having passed the Tarapata Pass (4600m/15092f) we will descend to the Añasñiyucpampa Valley (4200m/13780f), where our campsite is situated.
Day 3: Añasñiyucpampa - Pupusayoc Pass - Pacchanta (B) (L) (D)
• The day starts with a walk towards the Pupusayoc Pass (4900m/16076f), from where we will have an impressive view of several mountains, such as the Callangati and the Ausangate.
• Thereafter we will descend to our campsite in the community of Pacchanta (4300m/14108f). In the afternoon we will relax in the Hot Springs and at night we will have a typical dinner of the region called Pachamanca.
Day 4: Pacchanta – Tinqui – Cusco (B) (L)
• After breakfast we will head for the manor of Tinqui (3850m/12631f).
• From here we will take the bus back to Cusco.
Transport time: 5 hours
Hiking time: 3 hours
Private transport from the hotel to Mallma.
Return Transport from Tinqui to Cusco.
Entrance fee to the Ausangate Park.
Entrance to the hot springs in Pacchanta.
Professional bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
High quality camping equipment (professional tents, Doite model Cima 4, extra light/4,5kgs for two persons. Mattresses, eating tent with table and chairs, bathroom tent).
Meals during the excursion (Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks/option vegetarian).
Cook and cooking equipment.
Horseman and mules for all our personal and camping equipment.
First-aid kit and oxygen bottle.
Breakfast on the first day.
Sleeping bag (if you do not have a sleeping bag, there is the possibility of renting one).
Type of Service
Private Service - 1 Traveler
Private Service - 2 Travelers
Private Service - 3 Travelers
Group Service (At least 2 Travelers are required to book this trek)
Advice Peru Travel Agency & Tour Operator
Address: Constructores Villa La Capullana A 9
San Jeronimo, Postal Code: 08000, Cusco - Perú
Phone: +51 84-274206
Mobile: +51 984-796-722