2 Days / 1 Night
Day 1: Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
• In this option you depart Cusco at 8: 30 am and travel Ollantaytambo approx. 2 hours.
• In Ollantaytambo we gonna take the train to Aguas Calientes APROXX. 1 ½ HOUR.
• After a 1.5 hour train trip through the magnificent Vilcanota canyon, you arrive in Aguas Calientes and are assisted to check in at your hotel. You may like to indulge in some souvenir shopping or try out the Hot Springs that Aguas Calientes is named for!
• In Aguas Calientes the transfer Gonna wait with the name ADVICE PERU
• The briefing with the guide will be at 7 pm in the reception at your Hotel
• Overnigh in Aguas Calientes
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
• You will be up before dawn to take one of the first buses up to Machu Picchu, beating the crowds and having the opportunity to see this World Heritage site in the early morning light.
• You will have a 2 hour guided tour of the site and can climb Machu Picchu Mountain in order to get that famous shot of Machu Picchu. (Permits need to be organised at the time of booking)
• Spend time exploring this amazing site, before taking the bus back down to Aguas Calientes and returning to Cusco via train.
• In Ollantaytambo the transfer gonna wait with the name ADVICE PERU then you gonna drive by bus to Cusco.
Transfers as require
Trains to/from Machu Picchu
Entry fee to Machu Picchu
Entry fee to Waynapicchu Mountain
Bus up and down to Machu Picchu
Briefing meal on night before Machu Picchu visit.
English/Spanish speaking guide service for 2 hours guided tour of Machu Picchu.
1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes in a basic hotel.
Basic Breakfast on the second morning.
• Travel Insurance
• Extra nights
• Extra Activities
Destination / Accommodations
Aguas Calientes / Single Room
Aguas Calientes / Double Room
Advice Peru Travel Agency & Tour Operator
Address: Constructores Villa La Capullana A 9
San Jeronimo, Postal Code: 08000, Cusco - Perú
Phone: +51 84-274206
Mobile: +51 984-796-722