4 Days / 3 Nights
Day 1: Cusco - Pilcopata (L) (D)
• We leave from Cusco in our comfortable bus, ascending to the folkloric town of Paucartambo. On the way we visit the Pre Incas funeral towers of Ninamarca.
• Then we drive through the impressive cloud forest full of plants and beautiful orchids, here we take our first hike and we have the chance to observe the Peru´s national bird-Cock of the Rocks (Rupicola Peruviana), monkeys and many differents species of birds.
• With luck the only South American bear-the Spectacled Bear (Tremarctos Ornatus). In the evening we arrive to Pilcopata, we sleep in a typical lodge. Showers and toilets shared.
Day 02: Pilcopata – Atalaya- Lodge. (B) (L) (D)
• In the morning the bus transfers the group to the port of Atalaya. Aproximality you will go 30 minutes on the Alto Madre de Dios River.
• On the way you can see a variety of bird life, like herons, egrets, kingfishers, and the ever present vultures of which the most spectacular is the condor of the jungle, King Vulture (Sarcoramphus papa). In the afternoon we will have to walk and explore inside the jungle aproximality 3 hours.
• Overnight in the Lodge. Showers and toilets shared. Option night walk.
Day 03: Lodge – Collpa of Parrouts – Lake Machuhuasi (B) (L) (D)
• In the morning. We take the boat for aproximaly 25 minutes to the parrots lick, where we can see the green parrots and also some birds or small animals.
• After to see parrots we will come back to the lake Machuhuasi where there are balsa rafts to go along the lake for 2 hours.
• Where you can see other species of bird like hoatzin, then we will walk one hour inside the jungle.
• Overnight in the Lodge.
Day 04: Lodge – Atalaya - Cusco (B) (L)
• Come back by boat to the port Atalaya after that we will take the bus to return until Cusco.
• Transfer to the hotel.
Private bus and motorized boat.
All camping equipment.
Specialized bilingual guide.
Mineral water during the trip.
3 meals per day and snacks.
Lodges and campsites.
Excellent cook service.
Cola and beer.
Prices per person:
Manu 4 days
Advice Peru Travel Agency & Tour Operator
Address: Constructores Villa La Capullana A 9
San Jeronimo, Postal Code: 08000, Cusco - Perú
Phone: +51 84-274206
Mobile: +51 984-796-722