Price: U$D 3,219
Price includes all credit card transaction fees and taxes
Active Touring, Cultural, Adventure
4 People are required to book this tour package
Meals Provided (Noted at the beginning of each day)
USA/LIM , LIM/USALIM/CUZ, CUZ/LIM.
Day 1: Lima - Cusco
• Fight from USA to Lima.
Day 2: Lima - Cusco (D)
• Arrival on Lima.
• Flight from Lima to Cusco
• On arrival from your flight along the Andes to Cusco, we transfer you to your hotel and start acclimatizing to the rarefied air of this beautiful city (3,326m).
• In the afternoon, we take a short walking tour of the center of Cusco to familiarize you with the main sights, restaurants and a chance to stretch your legs and experience hiking at 3,300m.
• At a convenient time your guide will arrange a full briefing for the days ahead.
• Overnight In Cusco
Day 3: Cusco - Horse Ride (B) (L)
• At 9:00 a.m., we will pick you up from your hotel in order to start The horse Riding tour.
• We head out of Cusco and meet up with our horses for a fun day of easy horse-riding.
• For those not keen on horse riding, we can also enjoy the same route on foot – an ideal acclimatization hike.
• We will visit the main Inca ruins in the Cusco valley as well as visiting some less-well known ones too.
• We will enjoy a picnic lunch and end with a visit to Sacsayhuaman fort before returning to Cusco.
• Overnight in Cusco
Day 4: White River Rafting (B) (L)
• At 9:00 a.m., we will pick you up from your hotel in order to start River Rafting.
• The Urubamba River is one of the main rivers in Cusco and its most commercial rafting section, Chuquicahuana, is located only 90 minutes from the city.
• Surrounded by beautiful landscapes, enjoy its super fun class III, III+ and IV rapids.
• The departure for this adventure is from Cusco.
• We will drive for about half an hour until Oropesa, a little Andean town famous for its homemade bread where we will get some fresh bread for lunch. Sixty minutes later we will arrive at Chuquicahuana, the put-in for this adventure.
• 2 hours of thrilling adventure awaits us in the Vilacanota River as well as a warm comforting lunch at take-out.
• Overnight in Cusco
Day 5: Mountain biking (B) (L) (D)
• At 7:00 a.m., we will pick you up from your hotel in order to start the mountain bike tour.
• We start going uphill to Malaga path (highest location on the tour - 14,500 ft or 4,350 meters above sea level). Here the scenery is amazing: waterfalls, snow-capped mountains and many picturesque Andean communities.
• Will take one more hour driving and you will arrive at Carrizales, which is the beginning of this Macchu Picchu tour.
• Before we start biking, each passengers will test the bikes followed by a safety briefing about the route and some other precautions.
• There is lots of variety while biking downhill, from the cold Andean mountains to the warm rainforest. The first hour is downhill on a paved road, couple of hours after it changes to dirt road, going up and down, crossing small rivers and hills that are not difficult, passing by papaya, banana and other jungle plantations.
• We eventually arrive at Santa Maria, a small town in the rainforest.
• We'll take our transport to Santa Teresa, where we will rest for the night in this Machu Picchu tour. For the rafting lovers, there is a chance to challenge the Urubamba river which contents great white water with many level II, III and IV with nice standing waves, holes and long rapids.
• This section of the river is great because the weather conditions and the river is safe, making this part of this Machu Picchu tour one of the best
• Overnight in Santa Teresa
Day 6: Hiking and Zip Line (B) (L) (D)
• Following the path taken by the first expeditions into the area, we will hike for about two hours; we will have a chance to see waterfalls and local coffee and coca plantations, arriving at the hydroelectric station where we will have lunch. Afterwards we will continue walking from Hydroelectric to Aguas Calientes following the rail lines.
• Upon arrival at Aguas Calientes you will be taken to your hostel. We’ll get together in the evening for dinner and brief the group on the following days climb to Machu Picchu.
• You will begin the day by taking a taxi to the Cola de Mono Zip Lines where there will be a short hike to the platforms where the Zip Line activity begins. These Zip Lines are among the longest and highest in South America. This activity is for all ages; your guides along with the Cola del Mono professional staff will give you a short orientation regarding the Zip Lines before beginning the activity.
• After Zip Line we going to walk for another hours to Aguas Calientes and the guide will take you to your Hotel
• Overnight in Aguas Calientes
Day 7: Machu Picchu (B) (L)
• We will wake up extremely early, at 4:00 am, in order to start trekking up the mountain to Machu Pichu in time to catch the sunrise at the top.
• It will take approximately an hour and 45 minutes to reach the top.
• When we first arrive, our guide will take us on a 2 hour tour around the ruins, enlightening us about the ancient city.
• That was once alive, and enriching us with the Inca’s history.
• There is much information that our guide can teach us, about all that we know of the site so far.
• After the guided portion of the tour, you will have some free time to explore the ruins on your own. If you want to climb Huayna Pichu, there is a limited allowance of 400 persons per day to climb Huayna Picchu.
• The round trip walking to the peak of Huaynapicchu is about an hour and a half. It is defiantly worth it for the stunning views from the top! It should be noted, that the portion at the top with the stairs, (the “stairs part”, as it’s lovingly referred to) is moderately hazardous especially if the weather has been wet.
• You will need to return back to Aguas Calientes to catch the return train to Ollantaytambo.
• There is also the option of staying an extra night in Aguas Calientes, which would allow you more to explore the markets, or go back and spend more time in Machu Pichu.
• Overnight Cusco
Day 8: Flight Cusco Lima(B)
• Transfer to the airport and flight to Lima.
• Flight from Lima to USA
Professional English and Spanish speaking river guides, trained in Wilderness first-aid, swift-water rescue and C.P.R. Full safety cover at all times. Extensive first-aid kit including Oxygen.
Full suspension Mountain-bikes, gloves and helmets.
All airport transfers and transport in private vehicles.
All horses and horse riding equipment including horse riding helmets.
State-of-the-art rafting equipment including self-bailing rafts, Hi-flotation life-jackets, helmets, wet suits, wet suit boots, spray jackets, dry bags for personal gear and special containers for cameras.
6 nights’ Accommodations
Zip line and the equipment
Travel Insurance (Highly recommended)
Advice Peru Travel Agency & Tour Operator
Address: Constructores Villa La Capullana A 9
San Jeronimo, Postal Code: 08000, Cusco - Perú
Phone: +51 84-274206
Mobile: +51 984-796-722