Price: U$D 5,099
PERU ANDES PACKAGE
11 Days / 10 Nights
Price includes all credit card transaction fees and taxes
Archaeological, Cultural, Ecological, Hiking
Night Aguas Calientes
(Noted at the beginning of each day)
Air Flights tickets
Day 1: Flight from USA to Lima
• Flight from (Los Angeles or Miami) to Lima
Day 2: Arrival to Lima
• Upon your Arrival in lima
• Advice Peru team will picked up from the airport and driven to your hotel in Miraflores.
• Overnight in Lima
Day 3: Lima - Arequipa (B)
• Advice Peru team will pick up you from your hotel and take you to the airport of Lima in order to take a flight to Arequipa.
• Upon your arrival to the airport of Arequipa we will pick you up and we will drive you to your hotel located in downtown Arequipa.
• Overnight in Arequipa
Day 4: Arequipa – Colca Valley (B), (L)
• At about 7:30 a.m., we will pick you up from your hotel. A comfortable minibus will take you to Chivay, where the Colca Valley is located
• After about a 4 hour trip. On the way, you will observe llamas, alpacas, and vicuñas in their natural habitat as well as several Andean birds.
• Upon arrival in Chivay, you will enjoy lunch and after that you will be accommodated at your hotel.
• In the afternoon you will enjoy the natural hot springs of the region.
• Overnight in Chivay
Day 5: Arequipa – Colca Valley (B), (L)
• At about 7:00 a.m., we will pick you up from your hotel in order to start a guided tour of the beautiful Colca Valley.
• Your first stop will be the Condor Cross where you will observe the impressive Andean condor flying in its natural habitat.
• After watching this spectacle, we will take you to the Andean town of Maca where you will visit the local church and rest before continuing.
• Upon arrival to the town of Chivay, you will enjoy lunch and immediately after we going to show you the local market.
• After that we going to drive from Chivay to Puno around 6 hours.
• When we arrive in Puno you have to relax in one of the Hotels what we reserve because Puno is at a higher altitude than Arequipa.
• Overnight in Puno
Day 6: Puno Titicaca Lake (B), (L)
• At about 7:30 a.m., we will pick you up from your hotel in order to take a motorboat through different Andean islands located in the Lake Titicaca.
• Your first stop will be the floating islands of Uros. These islands are made out of totora. After interacting with the locals for about an hour, your motorboat will take you to the Taquile Island.
• At Taquile, you will observe the local customs of the natives and you will eat lunch at a local restaurant. You will be back in Puno at about 5:00p.m.
• Overnight in Puno
Day 7: Puno – Cusco (B), (L)
• At 7:00 a.m., you will take a tourist bus towards Cusco.
• This ride will last about 8 hours. Your first stop will be the town of Pukara. At Pukara the Pre-Inca culture of the same name ruled prior to when the Incas conquered the area.
• Your next stop will be the town of Sicuani where you will enjoy a typical buffet style lunch.
• After lunch, you will visit the ruins of Raqchi where the temple of the Wiracocha deity is located
• Your next stop will be the town of Andahuaylillas. At Andahuaylillas, you will visit the church known as the Sistine Chapel of South America.
• You will arrive in Cusco at about 5:00 p.m. Upon arrival, we will pick you up and we will drive you to your hotel located in downtown Cusco.
• Overnight in Cusco
Day 8: Cusco (B)
• At 2:00 p.m., you will start a guided city tour. This tour will include a visit to the Cathedral, the Temple of Qoricancha, and the Inca ruins of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, and Tambomachay.
• This tour will let you learn about the Inca culture as well as some aspects of the conquest of the Inca’s Empire and the colony.
• At about 6:00 p.m., you will be back at your hotel.
• Overnight in Cusco
Day 9: Cusco – Sacred Valley of the Incas – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes (B), (L)
• At about 8:30 a.m., we will pick you up from your hotel in order to start a guided tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
• This tour will let you observe an amazing view of the Urubamba River and the valley as well as a visit to the ruins of Pisaq and the marketplace of the same name.
• After lunch, we will take you to the Andean town of Ollantaytambo where you will have a guided tour of the incredible Inca ruins of the town.
• After Sacred Valley tour you going to take the train at 7 pm to Aguas Calientes where one of our team will wait for you in the train station and take you to the hotel.
• Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
Day 10: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco (B)
• In the morning, you will take a bus to Machu Picchu where you will have a private 2 hour guided tour of the most important rooms and temples.
• After the tour, you will be free to wander around. In the afternoon you will take a bus to Aguas Calientes where you will take the train to Ollantaytambo.
• Upon arrival to the Ollantaytambo train station, transfer to your hotel in Cusco will be provided.
• Overnight in Cusco
Day 11: Cusco - Lima - USA (B)
• Transfer to the airport and flight to Lima.
• Flight from Lima to USA (Included in the Package)
All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
International Flights from (Los Angeles or Miami) to Lima (Round Trip)
Air tickets Flights LIMA/AREQUIPA, AREQUIPA/JULIACA, CUSCO/LIMA
Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Accommodation in double rooms
1 Night Lima
1 Night Arequipa
1 night Chivay (Colca Canyon
2 nights Puno
3 Nights Cusco
1 Night Aguas Calientes
Lima City Tour - Group service
Arequipa City Tour - Group service
Colca Canyon Tour - Group service
Uros and Taquile Islands Tour - Group service
Tour bus from Puno to Cusco (Includes a visit to Pukara, Sicuai, Raqchi, and Andahuaylillas)
Cusco City Tour (Includes a visit to the Cathedral, Qoricancha Temple, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay) - Group service
Guided visit to the Sacred Valley - Group service
Machu Picchu Tour - Private service
Backpacker train ticket from Cusco to Aguas Calientes
Round trip ticket Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes
Train Ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
Transfer from Ollantaytambo train station to Hotel in Cusco
Entrance ticket to all attractions stated in the Itinerary
Bilingual and Professional guides
Support all your trip
Tips and gratuities
Travel insurance (Highly recommended)
Breakfasts are included at all hotels. All other meals are not included unless specified in the itinerary.
Support all the trip
Advice Peru Travel Agency & Tour Operator
Address: Constructores Villa La Capullana A 9
San Jeronimo, Postal Code: 08000, Cusco - Perú
Phone: +51 84-274206
Mobile: +51 984-796-722